To Be provided By Companion Caregivers Who Take Care Of Your Loved Ones Health and Safety While Family Members Are Out Of The Home or Away at Work.
- Reminders to Take Medication
- Playing Cards
- Appointment Reminders
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Watering House Plants
- Monitor Diet
- Dressing Assistance
- Visiting the Client’s Family or Friends
- Assist with Crafts
All Associates Of Our Care Team Are Licensed, Credentialed, Certified, Bonded & Insured.
Surpassion Healthcare Services, Inc. Only Selects Employees Based On Their Level Of Competence and Compassion To Care For Others. We Can Arrange For Long-Term or Short-Term Services Depending On Your Physician’s Recommendations or The Resulting Care Plan From The Personalized Assessment.
Surpassion Healthcare Services, Inc. Works With The Following Individuals:
- Children and Adults with Special Needs
- Intellectually Disabled or Physically Challenged
- Those Suffering from Disorientation
- Those That Are Argumentative
- Those with Severely Unstable Vital Signs
- Those with Suicidal Ideations
- Those suffering from Dementia and Alzheimer
- Those requiring rehabilitation
- Wound care patients
- IV patients
Call Surpassion Healthcare Services, Inc. at 540-412-5529 or 884-246-0203 to inquire about how to get started with our services. Thank you for choosing our Home Healthcare Agency and for putting your trust in our care team!