At Surpassion Healthcare Services, Inc., we care for individuals of all ages including children with medically-fragile situations who are deemed homebound by a medical professional. Caring for children requires a nurse to be extra careful and more sensitive. A child’s delicate conditions need to be closely monitored while also ensuring that the physician is regularly informed of the child’s health situation.
When providing Pediatric Care, we also consider it extremely important to work together with parents in the process. No love or comfort can ever equal that of what parents can give. Surpassion Healthcare Services, Inc. offers its all-out support for parents when caring for their child who has:
- Respiratory Disorders / Ventilator-Dependence
- Developmental Disabilities
- Injuries or Physical Impairments (Specialized therapy can be arranged upon request)
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions
- Neuromuscular Disease and Seizure Disorders
- Cancer or other chronic/acute illnesses
- Heart Disease and other health issues
Call and talk to a pediatric care coordinator soon. You can reach our friendly staff at 540-412-5529 or 884-246-0203 during office hours.